Heavyd
Major
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 50e

Quote:
Originally Posted by X5 45e View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavyd View Post
I love the air suspension in my 45e. Best drive I ever had comparing to previous owned X5 and X6. And yes it's necessary in the third world banana republic I live in.
I just returned home. First time I did Reims Brussels by Charleroi (speaking of third world). I was very happy with the AS. Worst highway I encountered during my trip through the south of France and the Alps.
In the area where I live lost a truck on a bridge his trailer due to the massive pot holes in the road. Trailer went downhill crashing into the car behind and killing a woman. Of course the trailer was also not properly connected. The next day the potholes were filled. Experts from the government said the reason was the trailer was not properly connected. Not the crappy road. If there were no massive potholes the woman would still be alive, properly connected or not.

It's just legalized murder by the government. I would like to see the figures of fatalities that are the result of the crappy roads in Belgistan. Also bikers and bicyclists.
Appreciate 0