United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBoy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtwo3 View Post
This looks familiar...
Since you have it, it will be interesting to get your opinion. I like the looks of it but my wife says that on a larger vehicle like the X5 the color just wouldn't work as well. Obviously it is tough to judge a color in pictures but she said something about it looking too dull on a big space. Keep in mind that she is an artist so looks at colors much differently than car folks. What do you think about an X5 in that color?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by G11T11 View Post
Well, I would say this colour is honestly worth the premium. However, on the 7 it's a no-cost option unlike the X5 which makes more sense since there's generally more standard options - although Tanzanite Blue is almost £995 still.

In other markets, this colour is technically an Individual option too i.e. US G05.
I drove a 7er for the first time at a BMW M track event. That is an amazing car. My son and I spent 30 minutes driving around the Sonoma Valley countryside and we really did not want the ride to end. What a ride you have sir.
Well my 7 is pretty massive and I wouldn't say it looks boring. It's very flat in overcast light but I love that kind of colour anyways. I'm a sucker for Nardo Grey kinda colours that look like wet cement