View Single Post
      09-13-2019, 08:57 AM   #36
Bilajio
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 G05

Quote:
Originally Posted by buze View Post
Received my car today, very happy. A bit bits here and there, faint marks etc, and the washing crew didn't do a fantastic job TBH -- but apparently they are paid £3.5 per /car/ by Sytner!

They installed the front+rear dashcams and it's "ok" a bit fidly but we managed to get them working. I knew quite a bit more about the car than the CA, but he completely acknowledge that he just can't keep up with /everything/ and assume that 'knowledgeable' buyers will know more at the pickup date.

One thing which annoys me a bit is that the car runs 04 software, not 07, altho I specifically asked for it. He said (true) the car doesn't show any update available -- but we all know the update IS available. Irritating.

Also, can't seem to operate the Connected Drive App surround view -- tells me I need to enable it in the car, but it IS enabled in the car, to no effect.

Other than that, pleasure to drive, fantastically quiet, ambiant light is excellent -- I'm going to have to tape up the dashcam LEDs tho, as it's really annoying at night.

As everyone elses car is, it's "Artic Boring Grey" and there's definitely some hints of blue in it, as shown in this pic taken at sundown... Really happy NOT to have selected Shadowline tho, the mat Alu surround makes it a hell of a lot classier!

Oh she's a beauty!!

I like how you've gone straight to private plate.

I had issues with feint marks on the whole body which they're taking in on the 2nd of October to rectify, they initially wanted to sell me the autoglym treatment to resolve it.

The cheek of it, pay extra to fix the scratches they've put on a new car.

No thanks, polish them all out and then I'll get the car ceramic coated.

Nice colour that and does make a difference from all the grey ones