View Single Post
      02-19-2021, 07:37 PM   #57
NorCalAthlete
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '23 M4CX - Tanzanite / Tartufo

Ok, I'll play a bit more seriously for a moment :

Turn-offs include, but are not limited to (and can be counterbalanced against positives in some cases) :
  • Poor hygiene
  • Poor fitness
  • One-dimensional
  • Lack of emotional intelligence
  • Lack of intellectual / conversational intelligence
  • Outside of my target age range, which I already consider fairly generous
  • Unsuccessful / nothing going for them
  • Severe debt / don't have their shit together financially
  • Lack of goals / ambition - don't have their shit together professionally or in life, even if it's just a clear cut picture of an exit strategy to become a stay at home mom.
  • Family drama - there's a saying when you date someone you're also dating her family. Especially true when it comes to Asians, Italians, Hispanics, or any other ethnicity with a big emphasis on family culture. I have a huge family and family is important to me. My family is diverse in interests and professions, income levels, and political beliefs. If you can't get along with ANY of them? Buh bye, red flag. Similarly if I don't get along with any of yours? I'm probably out.
  • Bad driver (this one's more of a proxy / indicator flag for other things)

I could go on for a while here. I don't care about race, height, cup size, booty size (within my turn-on range anyway). Don't care if you're blonde, redhead, brunette, blue eyes, brown eyes. Don't care if you're bi or straight. Don't care if your family is big, small, scattered, local, as long as they're good people and have their shit together too for the most part.
IG: EmFore_650
Appreciate 0