Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy734 View Post
and you can't make that "relationship" in one pic? Perhaps I don't understand what you mean then. How about this... post your triptych here and we'll discuss it. I don't have a problem including triptych's here, I just don't want people taking a pic of an orange, orangoutang, and an oven completely separately in 3 different frames and posting that.

But, an orangoutang sitting in an open oven, with an orange in its mouth would be awesome and would be guaranteed to win.
yeah it would, i just think if someone is going to do a triptych and NOT be able to relate them all together it WILL suck but its their fault, make it good or you will lose. If you want a stronger relationship, try and get everything in the frame together or make them relate in a triptych BEYOND just the letter they start with.

And please, lets be honest, you think anyone here is gonna get a shot like an orangoutang sitting in an open oven, with an orange in its mouth? If they did the photo could easily be sold for a down payment on a house.
Appreciate 0