viperdoc
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X7/‘21 45e/‘23 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellismw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by viperdoc View Post
There are a Series of plastic tabs that hold it on the car. I recall 5 total. Most you access from underneath the lower edges of the horizontal pieces. Three on the bottom horizontal section and two on the top one. I think there there is one tab on the lower horizontal piece closest to the side of the car that is on the top.

I will say that they were on there strongly enough that I thought I would break it taking it off. But one was already cracked after I accidentally backed into it with my golf cart I had already found replacement parts online so I figured if I completely broke it I would just replace it anyway. But with a lot of force, pulling from the outside edge first, you will eventually see where the tabs are. I have a trim removal tool kit but I needed to use a very fine tipped flat head screwdriver for most because there isn’t a ton of space between the trim piece and the bumper.
Were you able to take the silver kickboards off as well to wrap? Probably calling them by the wrong name but it is the silver strip that runs the length of the side skirt.
No need to take them off. It was actually fairly easy to wrap with them on the car.
Appreciate 0