natahoa
Retired soccer mom
United_States
Rep
Drives: x5 40i 2019

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supraman66 View Post
How does that work when you order a Car? Do you negotiate price off MSRP, then take any incentives when it is delivered (they can change if you cross months)?

Have a build in mind, want to go shop it. Thanks!
I negotiated the price with the rebate and incentives included. All in all I got 9.2% discount, and I plan to get the $1,000 club rebate.

I didn’t have to decide on financing, but I highly recommend you get approved before you order. They denied me for a loan because I’m retired, have fairly minimal income, and haven’t had a loan in a very long time. They didn’t even check my credit rating, which is almost as high as it can be - sales manager said they should’ve approved me on that basis alone!

Finally the sales manager suggested I send a screen shot of my retirement account. That did the trick. So I’ve spent my 5-week wait working out the best financing for me. I take delivery Wed (if the stars align).

I also got 2.99 percent financing. Apparently this is a dealer incentive, and not all dealers offer it. I was surprised by that, reading on here how high the interest was for people buying in the NY tri-state area.
Appreciate 0