Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 1M, '20 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auricom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by atl_1M View Post
Smh, what do you guys suggest I do? I've asked if they could swap the trim at the factory, performance center, or dealer and am waiting to hear back. I doubt they'll accomodate. If they have to submit a new order I'm guessing I'll be pushed back another 3-4 weeks...
Swapping trim wouldn't be possible at the Performance Center as they're only set up for delivery. They can assist with small fixes but nothing as significant as a trim swap.

The heavy lifting would be through your dealer who'd need to contact factory. Also the new trim in G Series vehicles aren't was simple as in the past as they'd need to pop clips that hold it and cut the trim tab that is pushed through the dash.

Other option is to take delivery and have you dealer compensate you for the f'up. The other would be they'd need to order a new vehicle.
Thanks. I'm going to see if dealer will compensate me for having to wait longer to submit a new order. Not sure what's reasonable but I'm going to ask for another 1% off. I may use this opportunity to add the leather dash to the build also.
Appreciate 1
Auricom4361.50