View Single Post
      11-02-2018, 07:59 AM   #45
gsanto
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5, 2011 550; 2004 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wankelman24 View Post
Well, went by yesterday to look at mine and have to say that I was disappointed with the Arctic Grey. It looks a little battleship grey and not dark enough. I decided to hold off and I'll probably order another with CBM. That's the color I have now and love it. Now the interior with the Tartufo Extended Leather is SWEET! I would definitely recommend this interior. The Fineline wood really turned out perfect. I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out because the pictures were so bad online. It complements the leather.

The 21" rims are sweet and with the M Brakes, it really pops!!

I'm jealous of everyone that took delivery today, but I'll get mine figured out soon!!!! Enjoy!
Hmmm...I am in the same situation with the wheels. I ordered the 21" (pressured into it!) and now looking at the pics of the 20"s, I have to say they seem to look fine. Is that your view...that the 20"s with M-Sport don't look too small? I don't mind the look of the 21" at all (I got the brakes too) I but really, really didn't want summer tires. I am looking for a more 'refined' look and not wanting to be too flashy (getting older you know). I am probably overthinking it. I ordered Carbon Black...

I might pass on my order too...not sure. Only other option would be to order the 20"'s with a winter set up...wonder how much THAT will set me back. Anyone know when those wheels might be open for accessory orders?
Appreciate 0