View Single Post
      01-25-2022, 06:54 AM   #76
Burnt C6
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 X3 M40i

While it's not a True M with all the bells and whistles it is one hell of a daily driver which is why we bought it. I catch shit from BMW owners in the Houston area because my wife wanted personalize plates for it. Her first few choices were not available or allowed. Her Name is Gay so you can imagine the push back with any name on it. Anyway she chose BLU X6M. believe me she had no clue as to what all of that means and doesn't really care. She saw the M50i model name on the back and door seals and thought it had a nice ring to it. I've had people come up to me and say. that's not a "M" car. I just tell them if my wife's license plate gives you that much grief you should go see a therapist as you need help. 99% of the time it's from people that don't own an "M" car in the first place. I also let them know my 530HP will be long gone before their car gets moving.
Appreciate 0