11-15-2020, 05:37 PM   #10
leasehackr
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5, 530e

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBoy View Post
No, we have not seen many pre-incentive discounts in that range, none lately the I can remember. In general it is not helpful to try and compare discount percentages when incentives are included since they can vary for each person and due to what I mentioned above. It really isn't even helpful to compare dealer discount percentages between different regions since they can vary.

It is good to have a wide range of information but that is all it is since it won't necessarily apply to any one specific situation. A 6% dealer discount can be terrible in one area and a great deal in another. It is then up to the potential buyer to choose to pursue other avenues for making an out of area purchase taking not account the extra costs and potential problems associated with that.
Totally agreed with your points above!

That's' why I always negotiate discounts before any rebates, incentives, fleet, UDE etc. since they change +/- every month and region to region. Historically the west region has the least amount of incentives available. The last time the same thing happened, When I booked the F15 45e order in 2017, NY already has 3-4K of EV rebate available in Oct but I didn't see the same EV rebate until Dec on the west coast.

Lease hacker and other posting show that 11-12% before MSRP is doable with little negotiation if you are able to pursue multiple out of area volume dealers.

Just FYI, I already have two cars ordered to replace two outgoing leases. The car arrived this weekend. Now the dealer is playing BS games. He is fucking fooling himself. I don't give a damn if he has a custom car which I ordered. There are close to 1000's dealers in the country and my old cars came from the other coast (NY) of the country.

So back in the game again, probably go with 5.0 instead of 40i now.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf BMW Dealer Addresses.pdf (19.7 KB, 324 views)
Appreciate 0