View Single Post
      02-13-2024, 08:16 PM   #651
evanseric21
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW X6M Competition

So, I spoke with the GM, and honestly, he wasn't much better. He tried to convince me that the MY25s were not going into production in April, claiming that the BMWNA press release was merely to excite people into visiting the dealership. He wasn't rude, but he came across as very disingenuous. He did make somewhat of a point regarding the limited supply of V8s, contributing to the scarce and almost nonexistent X6 M60i allocations. He expected this trend to continue into MY25, stating that even if the MY started in April, we wouldn't receive any allocations for the X6 M Comp that soon. He was convinced that if I waited, I wouldn't see the car until September at the earliest. However, he did agree to give me $1k off the MSRP.

All in all, I received $1k off the MSRP, $2.1k in labor and accessories, and my $4k military discount. It wasn't the deal I was hoping for, but I'm honestly not disappointed.

This will probably be my last time dealing with this dealership, though. It's run by Sonic Automotive, and they are known for providing poor service. I had a bad experience with an Audi dealership run by Sonic Automotive and chose a Sewell dealership instead, even though it was much further from my house, because their customer service was top-notch. The GLE I recently bought for my wife was also from a Sewell dealership, and the difference was like night and day.

Final numbers without the military discount: just over 2% off.

Final number with the military discount: just under 4% off.
9/29 - Placed order | 10/12 - Received allocation (status 112) | 10/31 - Placed Individual Paint Order | 11/7 - Individual Order approved (Status 102) | 1/8 - Scheduled for production (status 112) | 1/25 - Production Starts (status 150) | 2/8 - Entering Assembly (status 153) | 2/9 - In Transit (status 195) | 2/13 - Accepted Delivery
Appreciate 1
LDT1577.00