View Single Post
      10-07-2016, 05:35 PM   #389
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
The annoying teenage bros, they just hang in packs and are annoying. But hey I'm happy for them, getting swole before heading off to college. Wish I had done that. Wasn't a stick at that time, but certainly wasn't ripped.

The really jacked middle-aged guy who just gives off a creepy vibe. He's always at the gym, talking about how much he used to "pull." makes you wonder if he even sees his family or is even married and settled down.

If you go to a nicer place, there is always that subset of middle-aged and old guys who just love to hang out in the locker rooms. Some even just go there to take a mid-day shower, watch TV, and talk with their boys. They love walking around in their towel or just being straight up nude.

The fobby people from a particular south asian country that starts with an "I." It sounds racist but I'm actually from the same ethnic group, but was born and brought up here. They'll come wearing goofy clothes, do goofy workouts, and smell like masala spices . Love my own people, but they act pretty embarrassing a lot of times.
I was lucky I went to college after the military and I was already pretty swole at the time. Now I'm 37 and do mostly bodybuilder style workouts as opposed to more power lifter oriented ones. So damn it's like I'm the middle aged jacked dude who talks about what he used to press. And I know exactly what you are talking about with the last one, although I love chicken masala.
Appreciate 0