View Single Post
      12-06-2022, 03:32 AM   #49
Big Nick_!
Rep
Drives: BMW 7 2020, 2023 X5 50e

I have on pre order and received this today.

We're constantly testing our product to ensure quality and stability. With our latest changes to the box hardware to increase stability across all iDrive versions, we have found out the product currently cannot connect to any smartphone hotspot. Only a 4G sim card works to provide an internet source to the box as of now.

Product experience is our top priority and we are not satisfied with this outcome. We hate to be the bearer of bad news. Our engineers are fixing this working day and night. If we really had to provide a new shipping date estimate, we'd estimate around February 2023. We may get the hotspot connection working a lot sooner, however, we cannot give a guarantee.

All in all, we are incredibly appreciative of your support in MMB thus far. We would have never guessed we would have a shipment queue of upwards of 300 BMW supporters.

We have a few options we can provide to you now. Simply reply to this email with any of the three options and our support team will assist you further.

1. I'd like to receive an MMB BMW now. I can get ahold of a 4G SIM card for internet access. (Future software updates are not possible to fix hotspot issues.)

2. I'd love to wait for the MMB BMW and receive a 30 USD refund for this delay. I want to receive more frequent emails notifying me of any product status updates.

3. No thank you, please issue me a full refund for my order.

We look forward to hearing from you, no matter the option you may choose. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us by replying to this email.

Yours sincerely,
MMB Team
Appreciate 0