Originally Posted by R-M4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DG-X5 View Post
Glad to answer any questions!
Quote:
Originally Posted by R-M4 View Post
Please, no worries and you can ask away.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
any tips on running the wires in the G05 front to back? i.e., how you did it, any tools you used, etc?
You hide the cable under the rubber seal for the door. Blackvue includes a small pry tool.
Ok so I got the cam installed professionally today and when I try to access it from the app it asks me to join a cloud account and one option is the lte connectivity which I don't have as that requires a SIM card and the other option is WiFi hotspot and when I click WiFi hotspot it asks me to setup a hotspot. What am I doing wrong?

Also, sometimes it asks me to join the camera WiFi and I click on that and it connects and immediately disconnects- could it be because I have carplay connected?

Lastly, the guy who installed it said he has installed a ton of Blackvue camera's and he has never seen a non Blackvue SD card work on them. I bought the exact one you recommended so is there Something j need to do to get it working?
I have been using non-Blackvue SD cards for many years now. Not because I don't like them, but because they are superrrrr expensive. Their profit margin on those SD cards is INSANELY high.
Skip all the Cloud things. You should be able to easily connect via WI-FI with no issues at all. The password is on the camera, which you can later change, of course.
If this guy has installed so many Blackvue cameras, how come he didn't show you how to get connected, etc?
Appreciate 0