2020 BMW 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by connerry330i View Post
From Extreme Power House.

Right now,

Base: 7.7
Delta(PSI):3
Slope: .5

This works for me, and I have a 330i XDrive MSport with the Dynamic Handling pkg. Only other "mod" is a fresh set of PS4S tires.

I strongly suggest first using the default setting, and then do trial-&-error adjustments from there under the custom map till you find something that works for you. I have no daily commute whatsoever...work from home exclusively, and the only time I'm on the road is doing stuff with my kids/ the gym/my wife's "honey Do" list.....everything I need to do where I live in California is within a ten mile radius of my home. It's only on weekends when we go out on a date or with the kids do we venture "far", and getting anywhere in San Diego takes twenty minutes

So that's my setting to comfortably pass the Suburban Oblivious drivers in my area. I would also do a Google search and see how other folks set up theirs...couple of decent threads on here about the TT.
Thank you. Will surely do. Still saving up for it but excited at the same time. Did you have to change your charge pipe since you’re adding boost? I read that if you add boost, metal charge pipe is a must since it can break the plastic factory charge pipe.
Appreciate 0