View Single Post
      04-25-2023, 04:12 PM   #22
socialpro1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Audi, Bmw, Porsche

Thanks guys for all the replies.

I took the X6M (2021) on an extended test drive today, covering over 50+ miles over various terrains , pavements, highway, busy city streets etc.

In the end concluded this car is just not for me.

I LOVED the interior / exterior M bits all over. Handling was great, it corners like cars half its size.

I can definitely see how there is a buyer for this class / involvement of car but overall I found the ride to be terribly busy (even in comfort mode), the road noise quite loud (especially over rough highway pavement) - but even more so noisy on smooth surfaces doing 40mph.

The whole car feels rather heavy, and the seats far from comfortable, especially for an everyday ride. The car felt 'quick' but in many ways felt rather heavy carrying that mass around. I could not picture this being an enjoyable highway ride for me for any road trips with the family.

I had an extended time with a xdrive40i some time ago, and for a daily driver still would take that ride any day over x6m. I can also see myself in a m50i but now wondering if the HP is worth the weight increase that the engine brings.

Just my .2c, and definitely happy I had a chance to do extended seat time prior to making up my mind.

Last edited by socialpro1; 04-25-2023 at 04:27 PM..
Appreciate 2
iconoclast7265.50