View Single Post
      04-03-2020, 06:33 PM   #1596
premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbmwnyc View Post
my 540 and my wife's range rover lease were both up at the end of the month so i decided to call my previous CA to see what my new lease options would be for me and possibly an x7 for the old ball and chain....he actually told me and i quote "due to the recent crisis, the demand has gone up for these vehicles and i could now only offer you our invoice price (6%) for both vehicles"...shocked because i have been a long time loyal customer to this dealer and have always got better deals, i decided to come on here and see if this was true...i came across a few members here who had purchased X5's from one CA at a dealer in NJ, which is only about an hour away from me.......i proceeded to get in contact with him, which did take about a day or 2 but once i got him on the phone he was great! he offered me 10% off MSRP plus any rebates i qualified for as long as it was "instock" right off the bat, probably could have got more but it felt like it was a fair deal....then i mentioned my wife liked the X7 and he was able to get me an extra .5% if i bought 2 cars...so i did! i thought this would be help full for anyone who wanted to get a bmw and got the same first answer i did.....feel free to direct message me if you want his info!
The LAST thing I'd want is his info lol. Your CA sounds like a moron, who the hell lies and says there is a higher demand for BMWs during a crisis? BMW sales have tanked, as have every other business.
Appreciate 0