Rep
Drives: BMW X5 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auricom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by X5 45e View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBoy View Post
No more Ametrin and Tanzanite on the 40i, no more leather dashboard or alcantara headliner on the 40i and no more Full Merino. I sure hope this is all due to COVID-19 and more options come back later in the year or next year.
If this was the case it would have been the same for European orders, they come from the same factory. And we can still order all options for all engines (ok some executions for the 45e because if the battery). But we just have to wait 6-12 months before we can drive it.
He and this thread is referencing only USA market 2021 changes. Perhaps the title of this thread should note USA market changes only, create less confusion and more contextual discussions.

But great to know there are no to limited changes for EU markets.
Yes I know. I think the US made this decision on a commercial base. If there was any covid 19 related reason for not offering all options on the 40i and 45e it would have been the same for European orders coming from the same US based factory. That was the point I was trying to make.

But you are correct lots of price, lease and even software, tires, adaptive light discussions are geographically specific. Like the 740M wheels are staggered in Europe and 275 all around in the US.
Appreciate 1
Auricom4349.50