03-18-2019, 09:00 AM   #38
dream54ing
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 428xi F32- X5 X5 G05 -640i F06

Quote:
Originally Posted by QVDriver View Post
AZ here to. We have the Pzero’s Corsa’s on the QV. Super sticky. I almost rolled over when I saw Pzero’s on the 22” but didn’t deter me from buying them. I know with the Corsa’s I am pretty careful in very cold or wet conditions but it has a lot of torque and don’t like cold weather so I am careful. I hope the Pzero’s on the BMW is a tad stronger but I do find them really comfy and looks are pretty cool as well. I am sure we will pay handsomely and wait times on spares. I plan to head over to discount to see the options myself. At least we have a spare. On the QV it requires a specialty tow and a wait time plus CCMs just puts an additional concern over who touches the wheel/tire. Discount seems to be pretty good. Would like to find an all season somewhere.
As Android mentioned, since we have time to decide what to get, hoping that something new and better comes out before then but do let us know what options there are. We've ordered the 21" rft and doesnt sound like there are many options
Appreciate 0