United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Do you even watch F1?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
I missed this by 100% in my earlier post. Ross Brawn is a master organizer and assembled the structure to build a Multiple World Championship team.
So first you insult me, then admit you completely missed the point, but no apology. You're a real winner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blipit_ View Post
Let's not forget how the media said Hamilton was making a huge mistake leaving McLaren. Mercedes wasn't winning races when he switched. Mercedes had won just 1 race in 50, since they returned to F1 as full works team. He took a giant gamble and it paid off.
How does this differ from my statement that Hamilton is lucky/smart? Let's clarify a few things:
1 - I'm a huge Hamilton fan, not an ass-kisser.
2 - Because of his luck with teams, he has not proven himself as has (for example) Alonso.
3 - All of you Hamilton fanboys seem to universally omit any mention of Vettel, who won a race with a Torro Rosso, and then (similar to Hamilton) went to a 2nd-tier team (Red Bull) and helped make it the best. The guy wins 4 successive championships, and everyone says it's meaningless, because he just happened to be in the best car. But somehow, Hamilton is different?
Appreciate 1
3798j11421.00