Rep
Drives: 2017 i3+REX, 1999 K1200RS Moto

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsGoGoMoto View Post
FaceCrook marketplace?
You can buy stuff off of there now?????
People actually enter credit card details and buy something on FaceCrook?
I think that they operate it sorta like Craigslist, but can't tell you a thing about it since every device that I own has every one of their IP networks and CDN blocked so that my info never leaks to them.

It seemed like a quarter of the cases on Judge Judy as the series ended were for FleeceBook Marketplace purchases gone bad. Those same cases used to be Craigslist deals for years before that.

On a positive note, our 11 year-old OCD psycho weather dog indirectly came into our lives as a result of PuppyScam, er, I mean PuppyFinder.com. A friend was looking for a Westie puppy, to replace his elderly dog that had just moved on. EVERY puppy that he inquired about on that site turned out to be located in Africa, where the "owner" had to travel for emergency missionary work...bringing a 6-8 week old puppy that you had to send $$$ to ship back home. My DW went onto eBay's Marketplace, and found them a legitimate puppy with cash payment in person after meeting the puppy. Long story short, a second puppy from that litter followed my DW home a day later, and he visits his sister frequently.

Christmas Eve on the beach at Jekyll Island a few years ago.....

Soooooo
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute
Appreciate 1
vreihen1615333.00