View Single Post
      12-17-2020, 03:18 PM   #80
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

I'm tempted not to blame the delivery service this time...ordered a treadmill from Costco back in November and it was limited quantities that only opened up for sale at 1pm exactly and expected to sell out quickly.

Got my order in and a notice that I could expect shipment in 2 weeks or so (ie. end of November). That rolls around and right past, so a few days after the anticipated ship date, I contact Costco to see what is happening.

Coincidentally (or not), an email arrives an hour after contacting them informing me I can expect another two week wait (to end of this week).

I suspect what happened is the vendor either overpromised or Costco oversold and hence the delay.

But I got a text last night indicating it had been picked up and was on its way. Happily, I also got a phone call today confirming whether they can deliver tomorrow...so maybe I will actually have a treadmill in my hands sometime tomorrow. Fortunately, they aren't using Canada Post, otherwise, I'd probably get it sometime next summer when it isn't useful.
Appreciate 0