Originally Posted by FCX5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSchnee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCX5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by theS View Post
X6 all the way.
The Porsche GT is impressive to say the least, but is a limited run model! The Urus needs an update badly…the Model X and Track Hawk, I believe are no longer being sold. So the X6M of this group is the fastest that you can buy from a dealer right now…
The Model X Plaid replaced the Model X long range they are using. Not sure how different the specs are between the two, but the plaid has three motors instead of two.
The Model X Plaid would easily win this competition only because it has a higher top speed of 163MPH vs 130ish here and 0-60 of 2.5 secs vs 3.5ish here. However, for my money, the Porsche Turbo GT is still the one to get for overall performance 😊
Definitely. If I had an extra $180k laying around I would be calling my SA for an allocation. Tesla is fine on paper, but not sure I could ever bring myself to buy one, the Plaid Model X is around what I paid for my Cayenne, but I know fit and finish will be atrocious, and the novelty of a 2.5 sec 0-60 will wear off quicker than one would think.
A colleague at work has a the new Model S Plaid. The interior is actually superb. He also has a pretty new, quote loaded BMW 750i and prefers the new S Plaid (says it's the best car he's ever owned). I got to sit in and go for a short drive and the seats are very comfortable and the interior is great unless one needs real leather and such.

Personally, I'd take an M5CS. Tesla would sell a lot of Plaids if they didn't come with the awkward Yoke. The fit and finish on the one I sat in wasn't an issue and the ride is also much better than one would expect…but I prefer some sound and like the M5 CS interior A LOT!

No one will sell a Cayenne GT for a model X
Appreciate 3
TXSchnee1313.50
GrussGott18135.50
Kingpin4386.50