View Single Post
      10-13-2021, 07:09 PM   #3
TFresh47
Private
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6 m50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2978386166 View Post
Hi guys, does anyone know how to create pops and cracks on the 21 x6m50i? The car has some good cracks and pops during revs on sport plus. However, I do not hear any during the drive.

On the gle53 I noticed I could get pops and cracks by accelerating to a high rpm and just press the brake a little. I tried the same on x6m50i which is a v8(praise on bmw) compared to a straight 6 on the gle53 but it didn't work. Is there something I should try?

I am also thinking of tuning the car to create more obvious burbles as I do enjoy the sound. However I am just worried of it voiding the warranty.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated!

Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2978386166 View Post
Hi guys, does anyone know how to create pops and cracks on the 21 x6m50i? The car has some good cracks and pops during revs on sport plus. However, I do not hear any during the drive.

On the gle53 I noticed I could get pops and cracks by accelerating to a high rpm and just press the brake a little. I tried the same on x6m50i which is a v8(praise on bmw) compared to a straight 6 on the gle53 but it didn't work. Is there something I should try?

I am also thinking of tuning the car to create more obvious burbles as I do enjoy the sound. However I am just worried of it voiding the warranty.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated!

Thank you!
I'm interested too
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
MissVito216.50