View Single Post
      10-24-2021, 03:48 PM   #34
jad03060
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 45e

The Maxipeder mats can be washed off like the OEM and Weathertec ones. I haven't really needed to wash mine off. The bottom has small grippers all across the bottom, so sort of like hook and loop, it does not move around, and because it's shaped well, really couldn't, anyway. There's enough of a rim to contain any melted snow or slush, but unlike the OEM and Weathertec mats, there are no ribs to raise your shoes up above that, so that might be an issue, but didn't seem to be a problem last winter...then again, I didn't drive much, and we didn't get a huge amount of snow.

Personally, I think they look better than the other choices I've seen. Their website didn't say they would fit the 45e, but they do. I thought about getting their trunk mat, but opted for a different one. Don't remember if I got it off Amazon or Ebay. I may have mentioned it here before, but ideally, you want a lip around the thing to contain any spills, because if it does get down below the floor, you could fry some electronics. The one I bought has a jog so it exposes the tie-down loops. The other ones from what I remember, if you wanted to use those, you have to cut the liner, leaving an opening for any liquids. It has a texture, but is still pretty slippery whereas the OEM and Weathertec seem to be a bit more grippy.
Appreciate 0