View Single Post
      09-20-2019, 07:54 AM   #107
yans
Private
Rep
Drives: G05 X5 30d MSport Phytonic Blu

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjak92 View Post
I think the rush on these is the fact that there is a 2.9% offer on these and some smashing discounts at the moment.

I initially ordered a Phytonic Blue, Tech Pack, M Sport plus pack and Visibility pack + pano roof but dealer in Sytner Glasgow would not release despite me paying a despoit on it last week. Yans did you nick my car?

Ended up with same spec less Visibility pack but with adaptive Leds which im still happy with and Mineral white. Plus the new car is an August 2019 build so 2020 model year with black grill's etc.

Coming out of a white G30 and living in Essex, this is the perfect spec! haha

FYI if anyone is ordering now a 2020 model year car with M sport Plus will have M Seatbelts, Shadowline Grill and Exhaust Tips and Driver Recorder. Tech Pack with also have extra safety gear. If you dont have that, its a 2019 model year car.
Very helpful information...... Thank you.

If yours is a August 2019 build do you actually have it yet?
So the later ones have black grill with the m sport plus pack?
I NEED that!

and no i didn't nab yours!!! but someone nabbed my carbon black one. GRRRR!!!!!! the blue one will have sport plus pack, tech pack and sky lounge roof.... no vis pack or comfort pack.... wanted to save some monies!

i am waiting in anticipation now to see if the blue is mine or not or if someone has nabbed it since yesterday evening!!!!

if they have, i will buy a banger!
Appreciate 0