Drives: Audi S3....don't judge me

Garage List
2016 Audi S3  [9.50]
2012 135  [6.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJetE90 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datka View Post
Agree. First game was much more interesting. You could clearly see James wasn't as aggressive, didn't have the same fire in his eyes.
That loss was a hard one for them, James admitted after the first game that it was the toughest loss in his career.
But that aside, Cavs players are just not good shooters at all excluding Korver. Kerr figured him out and they don't let him catch and shoot. If he cant shoot then he is useless as he cant create his own shot due to the lack of athleticism.
James can shoot, but that is not his main weapon.
I would say Cavs may win one game at home and this will be over in 5.
Here is one more prediction. James will leave Cavs this summer and join his buddy CP3 in Houston.
Ok one more. If that happens, GS can say goodby to the NBA title.
Going to Houston seems like a Durant like move. Houston would have to clean house to afford Harden, James, CP3.

It would be more fun to see him turn around the Lakers, take some of his buddies to LA. Bring back the old Showtime Lakers, average a triple double dishing it out Magic style. After all he now owns two homes in Brentwood.
Hard to tell where James is going to end up. Los Angeles has no proven track record, no ready to be an all star like Kyrie Irving was in Cleveland. I'd like to see James go to San Antonio, but I don't know if they have the Cap space. I know he'd love to play for Popovich. I think the Knicks might also be a possibility.
Appreciate 0