natahoa
Retired soccer mom
United_States
Rep
Drives: x5 40i 2019

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty in Bgm View Post
Ha ha, I did, my wife and I both turned them on while sitting in the car with the SA in the back as we tried different features. After maybe a minute, I asked the SA if I did something wrong when turning them on cause I wasn't feeling anything, my wife agreed. So he directed me in iDrive to the settings, we cranked them up to their highest setting and I could feel the difference but we both thought they were weak. We actually kept them on while we played with other things and after a short bit forget they were even on :-(
Ok, well, I'm not a bone crusher so maybe this is best for our bodies on a long trip...which is why we want to give it another go at some point. I don't care if they make a little air noise, I just want to be able to drive 10-12 hours without a backache.
If you want an X5, it’s something you will have to live with. Or buy one that plugs into the cig lighter that is stronger.

I have mine set to back massage and I can feel it better than whole body. I think if you set it to just one region, it might feel more constant.

Trust me, the X5 is worth it.
Appreciate 0