View Single Post
      11-27-2019, 11:35 PM   #21
apocalypsbe
First Lieutenant
Belgium
Rep
Drives: X5 G05 45e

with 22” make sure you drive around every pothole you encounter on bad Belgian roads because otherwise you will be getting lots of new tires. I opted for 21” instead, happy with my choice. 20” for winter.

I have lasers and high beam and it’s very nice if you have long dark stretches that you drive very early or very late where there isn’t a lot of traffic.

The hey here I am is unavoidable with this car, they will also notice your X5 without those lasers, trust me

I use jesture control for next/prev song and song volume mostly, sometimes also to waive of alternative routes of GPS. I haven’t checked all use cases, should really look into it.

I opted for travel & comfort pack. I don’t want my kids to always have access to screens so no build in solution so I can avoid turning them into zombie mode. Nothing wrong with just talking to one another. They can have iPad with them if we would drive to south of france or something which takes good amount of hours.

I didn’t opt for luggage compartment package because it looked like (maybe I’m completely wrong here) you loose a bit of space with that automated lid on X5 45e trunk space. I have a dog cage that fits the trunk but then the lid needs to taken off the car. Electric functions do not apply to X5 45e I read above, what does that mean? Can anyone tell what comes with the package in the end?

White should indeed take some more time before it looks dirty but once it does it also looks very dirty. Better than black though.
Appreciate 0