02-22-2020, 11:51 PM   #25
Resjudicata
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M850i convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereef510 View Post
not as extravagant as many of you. the local dealership offers free carwashes to bmw owners, so whenever its dirty we just go there. I have towels and microfiber cloths to clean the interior as an when there's dust or finger prints. and i take out the floor mats and hit it against the side of the wheels or something when it gets dirt or leaves lol that's it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorttt View Post
A little bit off topic, is it a waste of money to even wrap the front and rear bumpers and hood for a lease vehicle? If it were a purchase, then wrapping would be a no brainer for me. My upcoming X6 will be my first lease.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereef510 View Post
not as extravagant as many of you. the local dealership offers free carwashes to bmw owners, so whenever its dirty we just go there. I have towels and microfiber cloths to clean the interior as an when there's dust or finger prints. and i take out the floor mats and hit it against the side of the wheels or something when it gets dirt or leaves lol that's it.
Our local dealerships do car wash as well, but they aren't brushless. They are old fashioned auto car washes that look like they need repairs.

Trust me, save your time and paint. Unless yours does it by hand, and/or you want scratches and swirls; don't let a dealership wash your nice cars.

Find a mobile detailing service that is well regarded in your area (I know 2 in my local and I have both on my speed dial.). Call them and they will come to your house or work and clean your cars properly.
Appreciate 1