General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G09 XM, G05 X5 40, 991.2 T

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMBX23 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKittrell View Post
I also know of an extremely large BMW dealership that pulled Dinan from their service center due to the number of issues it was causing.

I had an F15 with MPPK and Dinan piggyback experienced many "Drivetrain Malfunctions" that were caused by the Dinan addon. I can only imagine the issues had it been out of warranty. Dinan customer service has never been good whereas, I had a question regarding Racechip and reached a I've within two minutes of me calling. I am also not a fan of the move of Dinan to Alabama, maybe they did this to be closer to Mercedes(I think their SUVs are built there).
I emailed Dinan to send my truck in as a development car almost 6 months ago. They told me they'd email me when they were ready to develop the software for the g05 50 in about January. Still haven't heard back from them. So, being impatient, I found Carbahn auto works and also offered my truck for their development program. While speaking with Carbahn, they told me that Steve Dinan is now with them and designing all of their tunes. Not sure how or why this is, but maybe has something to do with them moving to Alabama? Either way I wonder what the delay is.

Anyone running the Racechip Tune on a 50?
That Steve Dinan not with Dinan and starting up Carbahn is about 2+ years old news.

RaceChip wise, few guys been using it, but most are not very active in the forum.
Active Autowerke • KW • H&R • Ohlins • Remus • and more...
Appreciate 1