Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJetE90 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Your guys pick was definitely the weird/bad surprise pick of the draft (the positive one being the Lamar Jackson with the 32nd pick)

Gonna be a long season aye there cowboy?
Wouldn't say it was a bad pick, he was projected first round. Everyone seems to be saying Leighton is a freak athlete. Hard worker, not going to be a diva athlete. Supposedly best coverage LB in the draft. Honestly I've never heard of the kid, but I pay no attention to Mountain West football.
I said "bad surprise pick" not simply "bad pick". By that I meant most peoples reaction was "wtf" at the announcement (I was listening to the draft on espn radio) and the guys were all talking about your guys need at WR them boom- out of nowhere, your guy. At least on Mel kipers board he was projected 37th.

As opposed to when Lamar Jackson was picked, felt like the whole world was cheering for the guy. (Hence the "good surprise" pick)

I'm with you though, I have no idea who he is since I too don't know a lick about mountain west football either- so no idea if he's actually good or bad.