View Single Post
      03-24-2020, 03:37 PM   #714
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

over the Weekend i started tearing out the old ceiling in the basement. also gonna go with the industrial look with the flat black paint like i did in my son's room

so now i had to go back and start removing all the 2x4's that was framed out which the drywall ceiling was attached to

so the rest of the week i'll reinstall all the can lights. redo all the romex wires that way they're not hanging but fastened against all the floor joist to give it a cleaner look without lines going everywhere. i'll also have to decide to remove the cable lines that are hanging or run new lines and also have them run the same direction as the floor joist. in the end the basement ceiling now that it's been removed feels so much taller now.
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1