View Single Post
      03-26-2020, 02:58 PM   #715
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

spent some time on one of the areas of the basement where i think the TV and couches will be. picked up 6" can lights from HD as well as 65w LED Soft White lights. got all the can lights installed as well as running new romex wires. i'm replacing all the old romex wires so anything you see hanging will be removed

here you can see i ran and fastened all the romex wires into the corners of the floor joist to make it a clean look. even tho it's gonna be painted black and you won't really see it i just want things to be neat and tidy.

installed and the lights work perfect!

now i'll start working the middle part of the basement where the pool table will be. plenty of new can lights will be installed and debating whether to install a hanging light i see with most pool table setups?
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 3