View Single Post
      11-02-2018, 03:28 AM   #37
wankelman24
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW X5 35i M Sport

Garage List
Well, went by yesterday to look at mine and have to say that I was disappointed with the Arctic Grey. It looks a little battleship grey and not dark enough. I decided to hold off and I'll probably order another with CBM. That's the color I have now and love it. Now the interior with the Tartufo Extended Leather is SWEET! I would definitely recommend this interior. The Fineline wood really turned out perfect. I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out because the pictures were so bad online. It complements the leather.

I do have to say that the false exhaust tips are a total bummer. They need to address this. You walk behind the car and you can see the actual exhaust inside of the false tips and it just looks stupid. Not sure how you could even mod without replacing the entire rear bumper with whatever new "M" bumper and exhaust that they eventually put out there in 2020.

The 21" rims are sweet and with the M Brakes, it really pops!!

I'm jealous of everyone that took delivery today, but I'll get mine figured out soon!!!! Enjoy!

Chris Bangle (former head of design, BMW)
Appreciate 0