View Single Post
      09-23-2014, 12:31 PM   #20
karussell
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 4 wheels

I don't think biermann's preference for adaptive suspension in his own car in any ways discredits the work done to develop the adaptive shocks. and they certainly aren't a marketing gimmick. he is an old school touring car racer. less computers doing the work for him the better. i get that. its much the same reason i prefer a manual over DCT and a 997.2 GT3 over a 991. i lived in germany the entire time this car was in the development cycle. seen it on the ring and the autobahn. followed it closely. the suspension is badass when its needed the most. unpredictable shit. and for a street car that goes to the track its the predominant portion that it spends on public roads that i appreciate the suspension soaking up shit i don't want to feel while still being able to have fun. you asked for opinions and then got them, but now you made your decision and start bad mouthing before even getting the car is in poor taste.