08-31-2021, 06:53 PM   #13
R-M4
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6 M CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Vanguard- View Post
X6M CP here.

This is the best car I have ever owned hands down.

My car history is quite extensive too- 2017 Jeep SRT, 2018 Jeep Trackhawk, 2021 X6 40i, 2015 X6 35i, 2015 WRX STI, 2008 E92 M3, 2003 E46 M3, 2007 Porsche 911 base, 2011 Porsche Cayenne GTS.

Fun fact, the 3 X6's I've had were the only new car's Ive ever bought. Everything else was either a CPO or a bought from a friend.

Along with numerous other cars when I was living in europe in my 20's but those were all diesel errand running and going to class cars. I do kind of miss my Opel Astra GTC 2.0 diesel with 150 HP tho.

The main thing I hate about this X6MC is the rattles. There should be no rattles in a 130K car. I'd hope they would pay more attention to these than the base models, but Im sure they are built on the same assembly line with just the M engine being hand built as is customary for the true M cars. I don't know why they don't put foam on known rattle spots from the factory, but instead you have to take your car to BMW service for them to strip your car apart and put the foam in.

Another thing I hate, but unavoidable is that people don't care if you drive a 30K suv or a 130K suv...they will still bump into your car when parking or when opening doors in a parking lot. Valet's will undoubtedly take your car to the red line a few times before parking your car as well.

But hands down, the most whole, complete car I have ever owned.

Super car performance #s with near 7 series level of comfort and so much tech that you can probably launch a satellite from this cabin. This will probably be the first car I hang on to for more than 2 years lol.
Thank you for the reply!
Your car history is indeed quite extensive and it's pretty cool to see that kind of a mix.
Is the rattling a known issue for the X6 MC?
When it comes to parking, I'm one of those guys that will try to park as far as possible i order to stay away from other cars, whenever possible, of course.
Anyway, thanks again.
I really can't wait for mine to arrive.
Appreciate 1
F95inOC44.00