Thread: Tag Heuer
View Single Post
      11-16-2022, 10:34 AM   #152
Outlaw 06
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M240i (daily driver)

There are some very nice Tag Heuer automatics pictured in this thread.

I tend to think of Tag Heuer as a watch brand just like I think of Chevrolet and Ford as car brands, in that their top models (Chevy’s Camaro SS ZL1 and Corvette, and Ford’s GT, GT350 and GT500), can compete with the best performance vehicles that other brands have to offer. These top models are remarkable feats of innovation, design, engineering, production, and performance, while their mundane, lower-price point, entry-level models are nothing to get excited about. The same holds true for Tag Heuer. Tag’s top automatic sport watches can compete with the best automatic sport watches that other brands have to offer, including technologically advanced watches such as Tag's Mikrograph, Mikrotimer and Mikrogirder, Tourbillons, and iconic automatic watches such as the Carrera and Monaco.

In my collection, I have a black titanium Tag Heuer Carrera Flyback Racing model # CAR2B80.FC6325 with a Calibre 36 movement (Zenith El Primero 405B movement). This Tag is a high-quality, technologically advanced and very attractive chronograph in my opinion.
Attached Images