King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
no no im very particular about what goes on my hair

i meant hand soap lol ive been using dial soaps and wanted something fancier ��

im sure you guys know this but: taking her to bath and body works is pretty much taking us to any dealership, they want everything and will tell the most minute detail about something seemingly simple ����
I use this in my hand soap dispensers - the body wash, not the shampoo. I'm that guy that washes my hands potentially too often. I used to be a tattoo artist and have just continued the habit. I'm also that guy that touches a girl face and neck when initiating a kiss so having clean, manly smelling hands is key. This stuff is intended for a body wash, but it has micro-scrubbers in it and it smells manly without being over-the-top.

https://www.dove.com/us/en/men-care/...-and-clay.html

I've never thought about the subconscious verbiage spilled while shopping. I do know that if you want a man to tell you something put something in his hands to work with. He'll become focused on what is in his hands, manipulate that and not pay attention to how honest he is being. I used to do this with my kids when they were younger. Crayons and coloring books or begin playing with some of their toys with them....suddenly their psyche is an open book.
Appreciate 1