Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
I use this in my hand soap dispensers - the body wash, not the shampoo. I'm that guy that washes my hands potentially too often. I used to be a tattoo artist and have just continued the habit. I'm also that guy that touches a girl face and neck when initiating a kiss so having clean, manly smelling hands is key. This stuff is intended for a body wash, but it has micro-scrubbers in it and it smells manly without being over-the-top.

https://www.dove.com/us/en/men-care/...-and-clay.html

I've never thought about the subconscious verbiage spilled while shopping. I do know that if you want a man to tell you something put something in his hands to work with. He'll become focused on what is in his hands, manipulate that and not pay attention to how honest he is being. I used to do this with my kids when they were younger. Crayons and coloring books or begin playing with some of their toys with them....suddenly their psyche is an open book.
thats a very different observation, im going to have to try that out some time

but for the soap i got mahogany teakwood, i have the candle already and it just smells so good! none of that extremely fruity, borderline sorority-like smell hahah

my roommate on the other hand loves his cookie scented candles
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00