07-04-2015, 07:43 AM   #10227
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
It ports at port Hueneme July 22nd!

Since it wasn't a European delivery- chances are high that she'll be ready by the end of that following weekend (July 25) from the dealer for pick up

My CA already emailed me letting me know to expect drive off around that time (barring it doesn't get damaged in the voyage over) so I already responded to ensure A) no front license plate is installed during prep B) they don't leave the car in the showroom C)take a picture of the odometer and send it to me the day it arrives at the dealership.

He told me it's already buzzing around the dealership that a 6spd mt is heading there, and he saw their eyes light up as if they have the intention of taking it for a joy ride before I pick up. That's what prompted me asking a photo of the odometer.

No ones going to break my baby in except me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by V1.47fan View Post
Maybe her mom is helping her, the same way your husband is helping you out. I mean at least Sara has a job.
I forgot, sometimes you play the market.

The only thing my Mom helps me with is baby sitting and guidance on being a Mom. She has my mini this weekend while I birthday shop. This is my first time planning a party for her and I'm overwhelmed with joy and excitement. I've got a petting zoo, piņatas, music, food, a gift table set up, balloons ordered, games, two cakes ordered, alcohol, catering, gift goodies for the kids in attendance, decorations, thank you cards, took professional birthday pictures last weekend to be framed and displayed in the foyer. I feel like I'm forgetting something though. Thoughts?
Appreciate 0