02-28-2019, 05:56 PM   #139
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Same here....when I first started lifting, I boxed so I trained only legs for over a year straight. I didn't want to do anything to reduce flexibility of my upper body and shoulders so I could keep covered up.

But my legs happened to be my best body part, so I was bottom heavy forever before my upper body caught up. Now I have to only hit them hard about every 8-10 days as if I train them more frequently, they start over shadowing my upper body.

Any other leg training I do through the week is flexibility work and just moving some blood around.

I still have issues with pants that fit. Waist is about 30"....but I have to wear a 34-36" waist in a relaxed style jean to fit my legs comfortably and have good mobility.
Did you get the same issue with the rubbing on the inner thighs? I actually Googled this and I'm surprised how common this is
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0