View Single Post
      04-21-2019, 09:51 PM   #120
fakinit75
Private
Rep
Drives: jet black 2016 535i sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by incubatewhisky View Post
It's been two days since I got my early November G05 back from dealer to fix my driver assist warnings. They replaced the KAFAS camera and upgrade iDrive to 2019.35. So far I haven't seen a "driver assistance support reduce" issues. Little iDrive and CarPlay issues seem to be gone.

Only complaint is that the dealer washed my car, and now it has thousands of swirls/scratches This is my first BMW and had no clue it was common for dealers to do this.
So sorry about the condition of your car. The dealer washes are horrible. Just look at the condition of the loaners they give. People don't care when it isn't their car. I've had a navigation screen scratched horribly, two rims gouged and paint ruined on the trunk lid of my 5 series...all by the dealer. My x5 has been at the dealer for three weeks because of the warnings mentioned throughout this thread. In addition, my dashboard goes completely black when these messages come up and it does not turn back on until the vehicle has been off for at least 30 mins. So far they have no idea what is causing it. At first they thought software, but I picked the car up and it all happened again before I got home. So they picked the car up from me and have had it since. Anyway, be sure to ask your SA to add "NO WASH" to your service order.
Appreciate 0