View Single Post
      01-18-2020, 01:19 PM   #13
buze
Owner
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G05 30d M-Sport

Garage List
I really don't understand why these are needed TBH. Seems they are just a small hack that ougth to be duplicatable and open sourced and be done with it, instead of 1990 grade of 'shareware' or 'commercial' stuff where they actually don't /write/ the software, just an enabler for it.

As far as TM needing 'patience' that's rubbish. He take money from people, and his job is to deal with ANY kind of user at that point. If it was free, he could get away with not providing support, but it's not free, so, it's his problem.

I wrote commercial, free, open source and a lots of shareware in the last 35 years, and sure, people who bother you for a piece of software you did/made/gave away are annoying, but people who paid my shareware (even the $10) deserve time and respect.

If TM can't be bothered, just open source the thing and ask people to make donations anyway; SOME people just might.