View Single Post
      03-04-2021, 11:54 AM   #26
Buug959
Captain
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 335xi E90, GMC Sierra, VW Golf

I've been sitting here looking at a blank box trying to figure out how to start this post and what story I want to share first. It's so hard to pick one thing as music is such a huge part of my life. I am not involved with the industry in any way other than I have to have music playing most all the time.
I guess I'll start at the beginning. The first album I bought was Eagles Greatest Hits, their first one with the skull on the blue cover. I'll never forget the first time I heard it. I was visiting my uncle who lived in another province. He and my parents were chatting and I was bored. I saw the album sitting on the top of a stack of albums on the floor beside the stereo. I asked my uncle if I could play it and he reluctantly said ok. He had a pretty hi-end stereo and was understandably protective of it. He showed me exactly how to handle the album and the turntable and watched closely as I put it on. I loved it! I couldn't get enough. I played it over and over until my father had had enough and told me to pick something else to play. I did but I couldn't tell you what it was that I picked. I do remember that it was less than a week after we got home that I owned my own copy of that album. That was the start of my love affair with music. It has never faded.
TiMSport12803.00