07-08-2008, 08:25 PM   #47
jaiman
Captain
Rep
Drives: very fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayno View Post
guys, this is getting annoying.

first off, wealthy people (at least the smarter ones) don't simply rely on their primary occupation to provide 100% of their income. smarter, more savvy people invest in other areas and sometimes even earn more than their primary job: stocks, commodities, real estate, VC investments, rental properties etc.

wealthy people (being rich is different than wealthy - like a janitor winning the lottery makes him "rich") receive consistent high income from multiple sources by diversifying their investments across many channels. ever hear of companies like UBS, Fidelity, Citigroup etc., these firms provide a service called "wealth management."

in layman's terms, it's all about taking a lot of hard earned cash and turning it into EVEN more money. I'm not going to go on and on...on what else he does to earn income. BUT just based on his and his wife's income, they can easily finance those cars.
Read what I wrote again, I said low 8 figures anually. that is 10 million per year, minimum. I'm pretty well versed in the difference between rich and wealthy. But if you want to continue being impressed by your "wealthy" dr friend, go nuts.
Appreciate 0