06-19-2020, 08:18 PM   #103
sebseb
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 X5 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereef510 View Post
I don't understand the logic behind them locking the audio system into the highest engine configuration. I'm pretty sure the upgrade "upgrade" audio system was always available across all trims. It makes them money and is a good option for people who are happy with the smaller engine but really want good sound and all of the other amenities. Makes no sense to me to have to spend that much extra just to have the option to get good sound. Maybe the B&W option just isnt selling well on the lower trims? imo, they should make the B&W system as standard equipment.
Interestingly, in Canada you can get the B&W package on the 2021 45e which means it has nothing to do with supplier constraint specially since they make the damn cars here in the US.

Did BMW just want to piss people off? Why on earth would you remove luxury features on a car that is suppose to be luxury?

This car was something I was very excited about for and they just ruined it. Also what the hell with the 30 miles electric range? didn't they say 40-50?

Last edited by sebseb; 06-19-2020 at 08:27 PM..
Appreciate 0