06-20-2020, 06:24 PM   #106
Auricom
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 xDrive40i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrummyGit View Post
I've read that the UK car does have differences to it's speed limit and no-overtaking detection, variable distance on the adaptive cruise control, and better lane controls linked to the satnav
I'm sure there a minor differences but in general the features are consistent from MY20 to MY21. I get updates via BMW PressClub Global and attempt to post releases when available.

Adaptive cruise control with distance control functions the same across US & UK - with 4 preset distance settings. Speed limit control is consistent across US/UK with differences with round-abouts since there's not many in the US. Lane controls and showing work zones etc are consistent across US/UK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrummyGit View Post
Additionally I believe the MY 2021 includes more options for remotely setting seat heating etc, and the eDrive facility for driving in European low emissions zones.
Remote start and climatization for requested departure time is all there, with seat heating, ventilation if optioned with Luxury Seating Package.

I'm not familiar with eDrive facility since the 45e is just launching in the USA. I'll have the technical documentation available a bit later.

I'm sure our UK and EU forum members will chime in to assist with your inquiries. Cheers and welcome.

Appreciate 1
volodp196.50