First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 G06

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexxM3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 84illini View Post
Confirmed-the 2021 X5 removes the ability to turn off auto start/stop. This was relayed to me by the genius at the dealership. It was said it was removed due to "government regulations". It was recommended to set up an individual sport profile with all comfort settings except turning off auto start stop. This way you can drive in "comfort mode without auto start/stop. The downside is you have to select this every time as comfort is the default.

Hopefully the programmers can code something!!
That is the most ridiculous BMW anti-customer design fart yet, and that is saying something as there have been a lot. I guess MY2019 and MY2020 are going command a premium on the used market, new boat here I come. LOL
"Removed due to government regulations" always reminds me that when insurance premium increases for no reasons, the agent tells you that "because you live in New York City and there are more cars on the roads, so the probability of getting into an accident is higher." Yes, this happened to me once from Geico and I immediately switched to another company.
Appreciate 0